Mori Seiki, Brother, Fadal & Machine Shop
Public Webcast Auction
5862 Lamar Street - Arvada, CO 80003
Auction: Tuesday, June 22nd @ 10:00 A.M. MDT
Inspection: Monday, June 21st from 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. MDT
Click Here to View Lots & Register to Bid
Click Here to Download the Brochure
Mori Seiki’s, Brother’s, Fadal’s & Machine Shop Including:
(6) Vertical Machining Centers:
- (2) MORI SEIKI Dura5 3 & 4 Axis CNC Vertical Machining Centers, mfg.2004 & 2006
- FADAL 3016 CNC Vertical Machining Center with HAAS Programable 4th Axis Indexer
- (2) FADAL 4020 CNC Vertical Machining Centers with Midaco Manual Pallet Changer & Receiver
- FADAL VMC 6030 CNC Vertical Machining Center
Drilling / Tapping & Machining Centers:
- BROTHER TC-32DN-0 CNC High Speed Drilling / Tapping & Machining Center, mfg.2013
- BROTHER TC-S2C-0 CNC High Speed Drilling / Tapping & Machining Center, mfg.2008
Turning Centers & Lathes:
- MORI SEIKI NL2000 CNC Turning Center with Sub-Spindle & Milling, mfg.2004
- (3) MORI SEIKI SL150 with Sub-Spindle & (2) SL200 CNC Turning Centers
- MORI SEIKI CL153 CNC Chucker Lathe
- TRAK TRL 1840CSS CNC Flat Bed Lathe
- HWACHEON 23” x 60” Heavy Duty Engine Lathe, Late Model
- CLAUSING COLCHESTER & W&S Lathes
- BULLARD 36” Vertical Turret Lathe
- (2) SHARP 2-Axis CNC Knee Type Milling Machines, mfg.2014
- (4) ACER, BRIDGEPORT & K&T Milling Machines
Machine Shop & Vehicles:
- BROWN & SHARPE Micromaster & CUTTER MASTER Grinders, DAREX, ETC.
- (3) FBM Type Mitre Cutting Auto Feed Cold Saws, as new as 2007
- PEERLESS Auto Horizontal & Powermatic Vertical Bandsaws
- ROTO-FINISH, BURR-BENCH & MR. DEBURR Vibratory & EMPIRE Finishing Machines
- Complete Welding Department with 8’ Acorn Table, Plasma & MILLER Welders, Etc.
- Complete Quality Control Department with MITUTOYO CMM, Optical Comparators, Electronic Height Gages, Etc.
- KAESER 10 HP Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- Tooling, Nice Vidmar Tool Cabinets & Tables, Etc.
- CHEVY 3500 Flat Bed & FORD Ranger Pick-Up Trucks
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
- Wire Transfer
- If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
- Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal - Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Weekdays
- Last Day for Removal: Thursday, July 1st
- Rigging and Removal is the Responsibility of the Buyer - Asset Sales, Inc. Does Not Pack, Ship, Crate, Transport or Rig Items. Buyers May Pick Up Their Items at the Auction Location or Can Arrange for a Third Party Logistics Firm to Manage the Removal Process for Them.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Holder: Machine Masters - 5862 Lamar Street - Arvada, CO 80003
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. - 163 Associates Lane - Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
- Capital Industrial Group, LLC, Steve Jackson @ 203-241-9696, email@example.com
- Cory Mannion - 704-957-4537
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003 and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625