Late Model MAZAK CNC Machine Shop
Public Webcast Auction (No Onsite Bidding)
5 Shady Grove Road – Flintville, TN 37335
Auction: Tuesday, August 16th @ 10:00 A.M. CDT
Inspection: Monday, August 15th from 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. CDT
Click Here to Download the Brochure
Click Here to View Lot Book & Register to Bid
Late Model Machinery Including:
- MAZAK QTU-250 CNC Turning Center, sn:289850, mfg.2017
- MAZAK Vertical Center Universal 400A 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center, sn:249999, mfg.2014
- MAZAK Quick Turn Nexus 100 CNC Turning Center, sn:183026, mfg.2005
- MAZAK Vertical Center Nexus 410B Vertical Machining Center, sn:168891, mfg.2004
- CINCINNATI MILACRON Arrow 500 Vertical Machining Center, sn:7042 AOB 98 1747
- SUPERMAX Vertical Knee Mill, sn:78005005
- SCHERR TUMICO Optical Comparator, Model 22-2500
- HYSTER 2,500lb LP Forklift, sn:D187V28738A
- CHAMPION HR10-12 Reciprocating Air Compressor, sn:R30 29079
- Inspection Department Consisting of Pin & Gauge Block Sets, MITUTOYO & FOWLER Digital & Manual Micrometers, Bore Gauge Sets, Digital & Vernier Calipers, MITUTOYO & FOWLER Digital & Manual Height Gauges, STARRETT Granite Plate, (6) VIDMAR Cabinets, LISTA Bench, etc.
- (3) 8” & (1) 4” KURT Vises, E36 and Other Collets, 100+ #40 Tool Holders, Tool Carts, Benches, Portable Tool Boxes, Cabinets & Flammable Cabinets, Spare Machine Parts, WORKSMART Butcher Block Tables, Tool Presetter, Chuck Jaws, Angle Plates, Fixtures, WALTER 4th Axis Rotary Table, Pedestal and Bench Grinders, Hand & Power Tools, GRESSEL Bench Vise, DAKE Arbor Press, VIDMAR Cabinet, Carbide & Other Perishable Tooling & More!!
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- If you are outside the USA or Canada you are required to make a refundable deposit of $5000 USD. If you are interested, please register with www.bidspotter and then please contact Asset Sales for Wire Instructions.
- Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
1. Wire Transfer
2. If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
3. Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
4. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal - Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Weekdays
- Last Day for Removal: Tuesday, August 23rd, 2022
- Rigging and Removal is the Responsibility of the Buyer - Asset Sales, Inc. Does Not Pack, Ship, Crate, Transport or Rig Items. Buyers May Pick Up Their Items at the Auction Location or Can Arrange for a Third Party Logistics Firm to Manage the Removal Process for Them.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Holder: HIRCUS GROUP, LLC - 5 Shady Grove Road - Flintville, TN 37335
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. - 163 Associates Lane - Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
- Industrial Services and Sales LLC, Terry Wilson @ (O)251-517-4002, (C)704-214-2732, email@example.com
- Mike Noble (704) 953-3650
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003 and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625