Auction: Tuesday, October 11th @ 10:00 A.M. CDT
Inspection: Monday, October 10th from 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. CDT
Late Model CNC Turning, Machining & EDM Machines
Public Webcast Auction (No Onsite Bidding)
14500 Hempstead Rd. – Houston, TX 77040
Click Here to Download the Brochure
Click Here to View Lots & Register to Bid
Late Model CNC Turning & Machining Including:
- MORI SEIKI NLX2500/700 CNC Turning Center with 10” 3-Jaw Chuck, Approx. 1,318 Hours, mfg.2012
- MORI SEIKI NL2500/700 CNC Turning Center with 10” 3-Jaw Chuck, Approx. 1,966 Hours, mfg.2006
- HAAS VF-3 CNC Vertical Machining Center with 18" x 48" Table, 8” 4th-Axis Rotary Table, mfg.2004
Late Model EDM Machines Including:
- MITSUBISHI BA24-16.5 CNC Wire EDM with Auto Threading, mfg.2012, LESS THAN 200 HOURS!
- OCEAN FH600 CNC EDM Drill with Upgraded Tank & Rod Capacity, mfg.2017, LESS THAN 20 HOURS!
Plant Support Equipment Including:
- SUNNEN MBB-1650-JIC Horizontal Honing Machine
- KAESER SK20 Sigma 20 HP Air Compressor, 2,750 Hours, mfg.2012
- Large Selection of Lathe Tooling, #40 Taper Tool Holders, KURT Vises, EDM Wire Reels, Tooling & Accessories, Plus Much More!
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- If you are outside the USA or Canada you are required to make a refundable deposit of $5000 USD. If you are interested, please register with www.bidspotter and then please contact Asset Sales for Wire Instructions.
- Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
1. Wire Transfer
2. If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
3. Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
4. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal - Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Weekdays
- Last Day for Removal: Thursday, October 20th
- Rigging and Removal is the Responsibility of the Buyer - Asset Sales, Inc. Does Not Pack, Ship, Crate, Transport or Rig Items. Buyers May Pick Up Their Items at the Auction Location or Can Arrange for a Third Party Logistics Firm to Manage the Removal Process for Them.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Holder: 14500 Hempstead Road - Houston, TX 77040
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. - 163 Associates Lane - Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
- GM Trucking & Rigging, Gerardo Moreno @ 832-368-8731
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003 and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625