Auction: Thursday, December 1st @ 10:00 A.M. EST
Inspection: Wednesday, November 30th from 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. EST
Late Model CNC Turning, Milling & Fabricating Machinery
Public Webcast Auction (No Onsite Bidding)
222 Industrial Park Drive – Brockway, PA 15824
Click Here to Download the Brochure
Click Here to View Lots & Register to Bid
Late Model CNC Turning & Milling Centers Including:
- (3) DMG MORI NLX2500SY/1250 CNC Turning Centers with Sub Spindle & Y-Axis Live Milling, (2) mfg.2018 ● (1) mfg.2019
- (2) DMG MORI NLX2500/700 CNC Turning Centers with Sub Spindle & Y-Axis Live Milling, mfg.2017 ● mfg.2019
Late Model Horizontal Bandsaws Including:
- HYDMECH H-18A Miter Cutting Automatic Horizontal Bandsaw with Bundling, 18” x 18” Capacity, mfg.2021
- COSEN MH-1016JA Miter Cutting Horizontal Bandsaw with 9” x 14.5” Rectangular Capacity, mfg.2014
Rolling Stock & Plant Support Equipment Including:
- HYSTER H80XM 8,000lb. Capacity Forklift with Treaded Tires
- HYSTER 50XT 5,000lb. Capacity Forklift with Side Shift
- ATLAS COPCO GA26FF 35HP Rotary Screw Air Compressor with Receiving Tank, mfg.2019
- ELGI EG18-125U 25HP Rotary Screw Air Compressor with Receiving Tank, mfg.2013
- GRAVOTECH Technifor M700 V2 Portable Parts Marker
- TRUMPF Tubematic 3,000 Watt CNC Laser with Approx. 15' Table
- MILLER Welders, Auto Wire Cutting Stripping Machine, Pallet Racking, Large Selection of Steel Stock & Tubing including Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars in Certified Material (New Cost), Lathe Tooling & Tool Holders, Digital Floor Scale, Vises, Hand Tools & Accessories, Carts, Benches, Toolboxes, Plus Much More!
- After the auction is over, you will receive an email, in the body of the email it will have wire instruction, rigger and onsite supervisor information. Attached to that email will be your invoice. Please sign and send back to our office via email or fax.
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- If you are outside the USA or Canada you are required to make a refundable deposit of $5000 USD. If you are interested, please register with www.bidspotter.com and then please contact Asset Sales for Wire Instructions.
- Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
1. Wire Transfer
2. If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
3. Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
4. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal - Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Weekday
- Last Day for Removal: Tuesday, December 13th
- Rigging and Removal is the Responsibility of the Buyer - Asset Sales, Inc. Does Not Pack, Ship, Crate, Transport or Rig Items. Buyers May Pick Up Their Items at the Auction Location or Can Arrange for a Third Party Logistics Firm to Manage the Removal Process for Them.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. - 163 Associates Lane - Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
- Pedowitz Machinery Movers, Inc., Ray Brunelle @ 917-939-2975, Ray@Pedowitz.com
- Mike Noble (704) 953-3650
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003, Cory Mannion 10628, and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625