Auction: Tuesday, November 29th @ 9:00 A.M. PST
Inspection: Monday, November 28th from 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. PST
Haas CNC Precision Machine Shop
Public Webcast Auction (No Onsite Bidding)
2230 Will Wood Drive, Suite 111 – San Jose, CA 95112
Click Here to Download the Brochure
Click Here to View Lots & Register to Bid
Haas CNC Precision Machine Shop Including:
- HAAS UMC750 5-Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center, mfg.2015
- HAAS EC400 4-Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center, mfg.2015
- (2) HAAS VF2 CNC Vertical Machining Centers Wired for 4Axis, mfg.2016
- HAAS VF-2YT Extended Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center, mfg.2010
- HAAS VF4 CNC Vertical Machining Center Wired for 4-Axis, mfg.2015
- SHARP CNC 3-Axis Knee Mill & SHARP 1340 VS Engine Lathe, mfg. 2017
- GRIZZLY & JET Bandsaws, BURR-KING Vibratory Finisher, Surface Grinder, TRINCO Dry-Blast, H-Frame & ARBOR Presses
- NISSAN 3,000lb Electric Forklift & ATLAS COPCO Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- Complete Inspection Department with STARRET CMM
- Offices, Perishable Tooling & More!!
- After the auction is over, you will receive an email, in the body of the email it will have wire instruction, rigger and onsite supervisor information. Attached to that email will be your invoice. Please sign and send back to our office via email or fax.
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- If you are outside the USA or Canada you are required to make a refundable deposit of $5000 USD. If you are interested, please register with www.bidspotter.com and then please contact Asset Sales for Wire Instructions.
- Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
1. Wire Transfer
2. If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
3. Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
4. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal - Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Weekday
- Last Day for Removal: Thursday, December 8th
- Rigging and Removal is the Responsibility of the Buyer - Asset Sales, Inc. Does Not Pack, Ship, Crate, Transport or Rig Items. Buyers May Pick Up Their Items at the Auction Location or Can Arrange for a Third Party Logistics Firm to Manage the Removal Process for Them.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Holder: 2230 Will Wood Drive, Suite 111 – San Jose, CA 95112
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. - 163 Associates Lane - Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
- Northwest Machinery - Curtis (650) 787-0660
- Justin Gunther - (704) 840-9189
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003, Cory Mannion 10628, and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625