Auction: Tuesday, January 17th @ 10:00 A.M. EST
Inspection: Monday, January 16th from 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. EST
CNC Machining, Precision Grinding Tool & Die Shop
Public Webcast Auction (No Onsite Bidding)
2419 West Georgia Road – Piedmont, SC 29673
Click Here to Register to Bid
CNC & EDM Machining Including:
- HURCO VMX 40 CNC Vertical Machining Center with 20” x 48” Table, mfg.2001
- HURCO BMC 3017 CNC Vertical Machining Center with 16” x 40” Table
- BRIDGEPORT EZ Path SD CNC Turning Center with 8” 6-Jaw Chuck
- FANUC Robocut α-oic CNC Wire EDM with Auto Threading, mfg.2004 Approx. 8,852 Hours!
- FANUC Robocut α-1iB CNC Wire EDM with Auto Threading, mfg.2002, Approx. 13,852 Hours!
- BELMONT TECHNOLOGIES/MAXICUT Max See Drill CNC EDM Hole Popper with 17.5” x 12” Table
- SODICK Mold Maker 3 CNC EDM Hole Popper with 23.5” x 11.5” Table
Precision Grinding Including:
- OKAMOTO 16-32 DX Automatic Hydraulic Surface Grinder with 16” x 32” Permanent Magnetic Chuck, mfg.2002
- MATTISON Hydraulic Surface Grinder with 14” x 60” Permanent Magnetic Chuck & 20” Wheel
- OKAMOTO 6-18 Linear Hydraulic Surface Grinder with WALKER 6” x 18” Magnetic Chuck
- JAKOBSEN Hydraulic Surface Grinder with 8” x 18” WALKER Permanent Magnetic Chuck
- PARKER MAJESTIC Surface Grinder with 6” x 12” Permanent Magnetic Chuck
- CINCINNATI Universal Cylindrical Grinder with Approx. 14” x 45” Capacity, Swing Down Attachment
General Machining Including:
- LAGUN FTV-510 Vertical Knee Mill with 11” x 52” Table, LATE MODEL!
- GORTON Mastermil Vertical Knee Mill 10” x 42” Table
- LODGE & SHIPLEY AVS 1408 Engine Lathe with 8” 6-Jaw Chuck
- DEVLIEG 3H-72 Spiramatic Jig Mill with 35” x 72” Table
- DEVLIEG 2B-36 Spiramatic Jig Mill with 24” x 36” Table
Inspection & Plant Support Equipment Including:
- STARRETT HGC 2018-16 Manual CMM with 29.5” x 26” Table
- BROWN & SHARPE Tesa Hite 600 Digital Height Gauge
- HANSFORD 1020 Die Cart
- METLAB Metpol-1V Grinding & Polishing Machine
- CAT 50 G025 5,000 lb. LP Forklift
- HANNIFIN 100 Ton Hydraulic Press
- DAKE Air-Hydraulic 75 Ton H-Frame Press
- COSEN SH-918K Horizontal Bandsaw
- SUNNEN MBB-1660 Hone
- DELONG Blast Cabinet
- GROB Vertical Bandsaw
- VEET 3’ Radial Arm Drill
- PRYOR MACHINE Multidot 2068 Parts Marker
- CHAMPION 7.5HP Dual Motor Reciprocating Air Compressor
- LARGE ASSORTMENT of #40 Tool Holders, KURT & Other Vises, Carbide & Other Perishable Tooling, HUGE ASSORTMENT of Inspection Equipment Including Pin Gauges, MITUTOYO & Other Digital Micrometers & Calipers, Bore Gauges, V-Blocks, Gauge Block Sets, Portable Granite Surface Plates up to 48” x 72”, DAKE Arbor Presses, Rotary Tables, Beveling/Deburring Machine, DAREX Drill Sharpener, Pallet Jacks, Banding Carts, Floor Sweepers, Collets, Chuck Jaws, Tie Downs, Angle Plates, Sanders, Drill Presses, VIDMAR, KENNEDY Cabinets & Other Workbenches, HUSKY Portable Tool Boxes, Portable Carts, Electric & Other Handtools, C-Clamps, Bench Vises, Pedestal Grinders, Cantilever Racks, Scrap Metal, 1-Ton Jib Crane, Hydraulic Test Stand, EDM Supplies, Grinding Wheels, & Much More!
- After the auction is over, you will receive an email, in the body of the email it will have wire instruction, rigger and onsite supervisor information. Attached to that email will be your invoice. Please sign and send back to our office via email or fax.
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- If you are outside the USA or Canada you are required to make a refundable deposit of $5000 USD. If you are interested, please register with www.bidspotter.com and then please contact Asset Sales for Wire Instructions.
- Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
1. Wire Transfer
2. If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
3. Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
4. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal - Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Weekdays
- Last Day for Removal: Thursday, January 26th
- Rigging and Removal is the Responsibility of the Buyer - Asset Sales, Inc. Does Not Pack, Ship, Crate, Transport or Rig Items. Buyers May Pick Up Their Items at the Auction Location or Can Arrange for a Third Party Logistics Firm to Manage the Removal Process for Them.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Holder: Geometric Tool And Machine – 2419 West Georgia Rd. - Piedmont, SC 29673
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. - 163 Associates Lane - Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003, Cory Mannion 10628, and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625