Auction: Tuesday, January 10th @ 10:00 A.M. EST
Inspection: Monday, January 9th from 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. EST
Major Sign Fabrication & Print Equipment
Public Webcast Auction (No Onsite Bidding)
5300 Shad Road – Jacksonville, FL 32257
Sign Fabrication Equipment Including:
- CIDAN Futura Plus 40 CNC Folding Machine with Approx. 161.4" Folding Length x .1" Capacity, mfg.2014
- SDS AUTOMATION SXP CNC Channel Bender with PC Control, mfg.2020
- MULTICAM Apex 3R 3-Axis CNC Router with 85"' x 144" Vacuum Table, mfg.2020
- MULTICAM 3000 Series CNC Router with 85" x 144" Table, mfg.2013
- NORLOCK Punch & Trimming Machine
- ATLANTIC HDE10-1/4 Shear with ¼" Capacity, sn:96064868
- DUST 2000 CFM Submicron Air Filtration Unit, sn:2-0811-1840
- ROMAC Paint Room with Mixing Room
- GARMAT USA Chinook II Paint Room
- PVI Plastic-Vac Heat Oven & Shop Built Oven
- PEXTO Plate Roll
- ELUMATEC Saw
- ERCOLINA Bender
- LARGE ASSORTMENT OF MILLER, LINCOLN and Other Welders
Print Equipment Including:
- OKI M-64s-IP-6620 Full Color Printer with 64" Capacity, LATE MODEL!
- MIMAKI JV-33-130 Full Color Printer with 54" Capacity, mfg.2011
- MIMAKI CG-160FX Vinyl Plotter with 60" Capacity, mfg.2011
- GBC SPIRE III-64CT Digital Laminator
- ROLLOVER Flatbed Applicator, mfg.2017
Vehicles & Plant Support Equipment Including:
- PETERBILT 337 Ladder Truck with 60' WILKIE Ladder, mfg.2016
- FREIGHTLINER M2 106 Crane Truck with 65' WILKIE Crane & Remote Basket, mfg.2006
- INTERNATIONAL 2000 Series 2654 Crane & Ladder Truck with 60' FURUKAWA Crane, 60' WILKIE Ladder, mfg.1997
- LARGE ASSORTMENT of Steel Racks, Welding Supplies & Accessories, Tooling, Portable Carts, Flammable Cabinets, Paint Guns & Accessories, Hand Tools, Tables, Work Benches, etc.
- After the auction is over, you will receive an email, in the body of the email it will have wire instruction, rigger and onsite supervisor information. Attached to that email will be your invoice. Please sign and send back to our office via email or fax.
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- If you are outside the USA or Canada you are required to make a refundable deposit of $5000 USD. If you are interested, please register with www.bidspotter.com and then please contact Asset Sales for Wire Instructions.
- Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
1. Wire Transfer
2. If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
3. Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
4. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal - Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Weekdays
- Last Day for Removal: Thursday, January 19th
- Rigging and Removal is the Responsibility of the Buyer - Asset Sales, Inc. Does Not Pack, Ship, Crate, Transport or Rig Items. Buyers May Pick Up Their Items at the Auction Location or Can Arrange for a Third Party Logistics Firm to Manage the Removal Process for Them.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Holder: Please Contact For More Information
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. - 163 Associates Lane - Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003, Cory Mannion 10628, and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625